The DPO (Data Protection Officer) is available by writing to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Update on 21.03.22
Specific summary privacy policies are progressively referred to or visualized in the website pages, set up for particular services by request and for which there are forms for the collection of data.
Please note, moreover, that, in order to provide a complete service, our website may contain links to other websites not managed by BayKer Italia S.p.A. BayKer Italia S.p.A. is not liable for errors, contents, cookies, publications of illicit moral content, advertisements, banners or files not conforming to the legal provision in force and in compliance with the Privacy legislation, on the part of sites not managed by the Data Controller.
BayKer Italia S.p.A., in its capacity as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to, and by the effect of, arts. 13 and 14 of European Regulation 2016/679, herewith informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with regards to the processing of personal data and that said processing shall be characterized by the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency and the safeguarding of your confidentiality and your rights.
The information and personal data provided by you or otherwise acquired in relation to use of the site shall be processed in accordance with the legal provisions of the aforementioned regulations and the obligations of confidentiality therein provided for
DATA SUBJECTS AND STORAGE PERIOD
Users of the Iperceramica website
Type of data processed
. Navigation Data: IP addresses or domain names of computers and other devices used by users who connect to the site; URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of requested resources and any time indications thereof; parameters relating to the user's operating system and IT environment; start and finish pages; Navigation index and identification behaviour during display of website pages.
. Personal data provided voluntarily by the user: the optional, explicit, voluntary sending of emails to the addresses provided on this website and the compilation of forms it contains implies the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s personal data (for example, name, surname and email address). Specific, summarised information is provided on the pages where forms are available
Purposes of the processing: Your data collected during browsing are processed for the following purposes:
1) performance of operations closely related and instrumental to the management of relations with users or with visitors of the website. Because of their similarities with Technical Cookies, “Analytics Cookies” also come under this category, providing that: (i) they are suitably anonymised by the Data Controller (e.g. by hiding the IP address); (ii) they are only used by the Data Controller for statistical purposes, processing data in aggregate form; (iii) where belonging to third parties, suitable technical or contractual measures are adopted to prevent the third party from identifying the data subject by combining or cross-referencing the data collected with other information in the possession of the same third party.
2) collection, storage and processing of your data for statistical analyses, also in anonymous and/or aggregate form; statistical analyses aimed at verifying the quality of the services offered by the site;
3) sharing with social network managers the interaction achieved and the Usage Data relating to the pages where cookies are installed which integrate software functions or products
4) improving browsing experiences in order to send advertising messages and services in line with the preferences expressed during browsing.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING SYSTEMS
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING METHODS
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA AND DATA DISSEMINATION
Your data will be processed by duly authorised staff and will be disclosed to companies acting in their capacity as autonomous Controller or Data processor:
- external entities providing in-cloud services;
- technical assistance providers;
- companies of the group providing IT service management services, including server hosting and backup services;
- Companies that provide services relating to third party
You may request the full list by writing to the Controller
Your data will not be distributed.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
The Website is not intended for use by minors and no data from minors is collected by the Controller. In the event that the Data Controller is aware of the collection of such data (e.g. via the contact form) it will delete it immediately. The Controller will respond to requests for information in accordance with applicable laws. Please note that the person exercising parental responsibility is obliged, in the case of requests for information, to provide us with consent to the collection of the minor's personal data.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is BayKer Italia S.p.A. )Via Pedemontana, 13 – Fiorano Modenese (MO), e-mail email@example.com Phone +39 0536 1846400 VAT 02732900366) in the person of its pro tempore legal representative of personal data processing
The Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”), whom you can contact by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the erasure (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, objection to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general you can exercise all the rights provided for in Articles 15 and following of European Regulation 2016/679 by sending an e-mail to privacy@bayKer.it. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority
APPLICATION OF THE POLICY HEREIN
If you have any doubts regarding this Policy, please contact BayKer Italia S.p.A. by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by contacting the Controller at the company contact details provided in this document.
AMENDMENTS TO THIS POLICY
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the data subject
- The data subject is entitled to obtain confirmation as to the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning them, even if said data is yet to be recorded, and the disclosure of said data in an intelligible form, as well as to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
- The data subject has the right to receive the following information:
- the source of personal data;
- the purposes and processing methods;
- the logic applied in the event processing is carried out by electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the data controller, of the processors and of the appointed representative according to art. 5, para. 2;
- the subjects and categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of said data in their capacity as designated representative in the country, as data processors or personnel authorised to process personal data.
- The data subject is entitled to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, if interested, the integration of data;
- the erasure and transformation into anonymous form of any unlawfully processed data or data blocks, including those whose retention is not required in relation to purposes for which data were collected or successively processed;
- certification that operations specified in letters a) and b) have been disclosed, together with their content, to the people to which data has been disclosed or provided, unless this proves impossible or requires the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right being protected;
- data portability.
- The data subject is entitled to raise a total or partial objection:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of the personal data concerning them, even if pertaining to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or making direct sales or for carrying out market surveys or sales communications.